Fractional human resources (HR) is sometimes referred to as part-time HR, outsourced HR or interim HR. The term “fractional” refers to getting all the benefits of a regular "head of HR" or team tailored to the needs of a small to medium-sized organization.The fractional model may be right for you if you are a small to mid-sized company that cannot always commit to a full-time resource, either from a cost or volume of work perspective. A fractional HR consultant is a readily available, flexible and seamless part of a leadership team, a driving force to the success of your business and directly available for employees. This is the new norm and trend since post pandemic has challenged businesses to pivot quickly with fewer resources and reduced headcount.
Fractional HR services can be well suited to your current and rapidly changing future business environment by providing the following benefits and advantages:
- Flexibility – Increase or decrease HR services to match the needs of the business. Many smaller businesses do not need full-time support on a regular basis. That support many ebb and flow, fractional HR allows you that flexibility.
- Cost Effectiveness – Regular full-time staff can be expensive especially if not fully used to full capacity. Fractional HR as it implies is a fraction of the cost. A quick example, a full-time HR leader including base salary and benefits can easily exceed $200,000 per year. The fractional model typically is 40% of that expense. Of course, that expense varies based on services necessary.
- Accounting Treatment Advantage – Consultants and contingent workers can be accrued differently than regular full-time employees and as a result are not recorded as fixed overhead.
- Ease of Severability – If the consulting business arrangement ends there are no added expenses typically incurred with full time employees such as severance, unemployment liabilit
Why BizCoachGurus ?
Since 2017, BizCoachGurus has served a large portfolio of clients, from all industries, who’s testimonials reflect the value, impact and dedicated support they received engaging our extensive HR experiences, tools and credentials. Adele started her consulting career 25 years ago and has since supported a wide scope of start-ups to large global public companies. She also owned and operated multiple businesses of her own since 2006. Our one-of-a-kind team is hand picked and customized for each client. We “lift the world of work” side-by-side with you and all your key stakeholders. We are often told… “I’ve never seen anyone do HR like you before”. As soon as you speak to us or our clients, you’ll know why!
Key Areas of Support?
- Human Capital Strategy
- Talent Acquisition
- Pipeline & Sourcing
- Compensation Market & Benchmarking Analysis
- Performance Management
- Labor Model Strategy
- Payroll Operations & Administration
- Compliance & Legal
- Employee Relations
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Recognition & Rewards
- Succession & Mobility Planning
- PEO Review & Negotiations
- JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion)
- HR Data Metrics & Reporting
- SOPs and People Operations
- Workforce Development