Build a Strong Benefits Program
Give Your Employees the Protection They Need Your employees want and need a strong benefits package, but that can be a tall order when you're watching your budget dollars. Offering voluntary benefits portfolio can provide your employees added financial protection and manage your benefit costs.
Protecting your employees' finances for when an accident happens.Learn More
Providing income protection for your employees.Learn More
Enabling your employees to tailor coverage for their individual needs.Learn More
HOSPITAL CONFINEMENT INDEMNITY
Helping offset costs not covered by most major medical plans.Learn More
SPECIFIED DISEASE FOR CANCER INSURANCE
Help employees stay protected from costs associated with cancer.Learn More
SPECIFIED DISEASE FOR CRITICAL ILLNESS
Help your employees be prepared if a serious illness strikes.Learn More
Voluntary benefit programs can help you manage costs and even lead to solutions in other aspects of your business:
Voluntary benefits can be employee-paid, so you can include them in your core benefit offerings to:
- Offer a full, competitive benefits package that attracts and retains quality employees.
- Help employees manage the increasing out-of-pocket health care expenses, which will help you transition to more affordable medical plans.
Leverage flexible benefit plans to realize pre-tax and discounted tax savings for you and your employees by
- Helping reduce your payroll taxes.
- Increasing your employees’ spendable income.
- Helping ensure you comply with Section 125 provisions and regulations.